Read more: http://www.colormagicphotography.com/2010/03/customize-style-static-pageshide.html#ixzz24u9Nfndw
 

About Me

My photo

Maker of forms, images and poems, hopefully with deep meaning

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Grains of Sand

A little collection of recent small poems.

o
In the silence in between
the notes of bird song
I have hung suspended
in the perfect balance
of a deeper mystery.

o
In the slowly living mist
 the searching pilgrims gaze upon
 the great cathedral morning.

o
No voice can hope
 to echo the night’s sad wash
 against the rocks of dawn.

o
A veiled revelation
 dressed in shadows of sound
 foraging in the luminous dark
o
The unbound ocean wildly
 beats against the bulwark
 of my sober mind.
o
Across the border between you and I
 the wilful wind carries
the whispered secrets of my heart.

o
Unholy black voices
compelling me to blunder
 into grace

o
Unbroken circles opening
to the keening
of my heart.
o
Watching the miner’s canary
down deep in the darkness
of my soul

o
In the hour before the darkness
 let me lay my burdens down
 and drink in the fading light

o
As we walk together
will you carry for me
my broken wings?

o
For so long I stood
before tears washed away
all but the years

o
Tears: soft rain
feeding the moss that grows
on the stones deep
within the valley of my soul

o
Floating
feathers on the warm evening breeze
Drifting
bottles on the late morning tide
Flying
papers on the hot swirling wind:
thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment