Read more: http://www.colormagicphotography.com/2010/03/customize-style-static-pageshide.html#ixzz24u9Nfndw
 

About Me

My photo

Maker of forms, images and poems, hopefully with deep meaning

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

But would is love

But would is love
or feeling loathe.


Essence spirals down in image.
Essence spirals up in substance.
Dissolved in the earth valley
the maiden passed
she to me, water to stone,
naked and unobserved,
but not unfelt.


Not in myself desire
but eyes knowing fire
blacken the unknown
and would is love
that might pierce
the darkened heart.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing this, here. i really appreciate it.

    my favorite lines are:

    Not in myself desire
    but eyes knowing fire
    blacken the unknown
    and would is love
    that might pierce
    the darkened heart.


    i love the "but would" nature, sound, of the entire piece... the "but would" is felt in every word and this is.....lovely...

    cheers,

    ~a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Along with your words, I spiral down in image and then swirl upwards in substance. Essence all around me. I move and can not stop swirling from one word into the next. And...when a poem makes me swirl like this one does - I know where I am heading...straight into an image called
    ~ But Would Is Love ~
    Such tremendous movements of beauty in your words!

    ~naomi~

    ReplyDelete